JOIN THE TEAM!
Help us change the way businesses are run by developing custom software with our world class team.
1-3 years experience
Agilx is seeking a motivated and self-starting individual for the role of Account Manager. A successful individual in this role must be highly detail oriented, disciplined, self-motivated, and have a positive personality who is ready to jump in and help wherever they’re needed. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining long term partnerships with our clients and ensuring their needs are met in a professional and timely manner.
This position is responsible for supporting the Agilx project management team and will be directly client facing. This includes leading client communications, documentation, process improvement, development of training materials, internal scheduling of requests and external scheduling of meetings with clients.
Agilx offers a great work environment with an open floor plan and casual atmosphere. We are dedicated to the highest levels of quality and excellence for our clients. Attention to detail is paramount while we also work with our clients in an ever-changing agile environment to ensure full satisfaction on deliverables. Flexibility is key to our success.
Job Duties Include:
- Developing external training materials for Agilx’s Sprout system.
- Scheduling and coordinating of assigned client meetings.
- Working with the Administrative Coordinator to develop Change Orders, gaining hour estimates from developers and clear understanding of requirements from client.
- Working closely with project manager(s) to determine current bandwidth and schedule of client work.
- Communicating all client updates with project manager(s) to ensure they are up to date on all interactions and statuses.
- Monitoring the task board in Sprout to ensure work is completed on time.
- Serving as the external primary point of contact for client questions.
- Serving as the internal primary point of contact for developer questions.
- Sharing process improvement ideas with the project management team.
- Maintaining contact with all Agilx clients on a minimum quarterly basis as “check ins”.
- Work with leadership of Agilx to determine up-sell opportunities to grow additional work based on previously completed project phases.
- Completing testing and QA of tickets submitted by clients on both mobile and web applications.
- Managing entire ticket board to ensure requests are addressed in a timely manner and properly identified
- Conducting initial investigation and research to find the true issue and relaying this information to developer team.
- Various other client account duties on a case by case basis.
Essential Requirements in a Qualified Candidate:
This position requires 1-3 years of experience managing account relationships and interacting with customers. We are seeking an individual who is comfortable representing the face of Agilx to our clients with a professional personality.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and juggle many jobs simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Looks forward to constant change as reaction to new ticket submissions and issues arising will require shifting of focus throughout the days.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and anticipate client needs in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and complete work assignments logically and accurately.
- Strong computer skills (familiarity and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite) and knowledge of office technology / equipment.
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving a high quality level of operational excellence.
- Demonstrate analytical abilities sufficiently to handle client account issues and determine appropriate course of action in response.
- Ability to “meet the client where they are” by acknowledging their concerns and ensuring they feel heard.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment with project managers and developers to form the best solutions for clients.
- Motivated by problem solving and triage service for client requests.
Not required, but willingness to learn:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Postman/API testing experience
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org